Please enable JavaScript to access this page. IT Sample Job Application Letter | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

IT Sample Job Application Letter

For those of you who want to know what kind of job application letter is good and right, following the work presented an example of a cover letter that can be used as a reference for those who want to apply for a job. You can modify it according to the field of work that will be proposed later.

Sample Job Application Letter for IT (Information Technology)

Jakarta, 10 April 2013

Dear;
HRD
PT. Cyber Mutual Home
Cyber Building Lt. 3
Jl. KH. Abdul Rokhim
SOUTH JAKARTA

With regard,

I am a student of Computer Engineering at the University Gunadarma Depok have passed, and will graduate to receive a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT) in July 2013.

I am currently looking for work in fields related to discipline me, namely Database / Programming with PHP MySQL for large-scale enterprise.

During college I was also active as a Computer Lab Assistant and take a course in the field of Database / Programming with PHP MySQL to increase skills in the IT field that I have. I am sure with the educational background, knowledge and skills, will be able to provide significant contribution to your company.

Here I attach a curriculum vitae detailing experience and courses I've ever played. I really hope the qualifications and skills that I would have a good attention from the father, and I am ready for the test and the interview when given the opportunity.

The attention and the help that you give me thank you.

Best regards,


your name

Job application letter is one aspect that is considered by the company to accept new candidates. If the application submitted to apply for poorly or even not fit so the company can not accept you as a direct employee. for, try to make the right job application letter. Hopefully sample cover letter for IT work above can be beneficial to you in need. Thank You.

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori application letter / Job Application Letter dengan judul IT Sample Job Application Letter. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2015/01/it-sample-job-application-letter.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -