Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Sample application letter Management Trainee | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sample application letter Management Trainee

Application Letter Sample Management Trainee


Mr Marchus
Personnel Manager
Wong And Lim Consulting
PO Box 50218
Majapahit
Semarang

Dear Mr. Marchus

Application for the Post of Management Trainee

I am writing to apply for the post of Management Trainee , which was advertised on the Student Affairs Office notice board of the Semarang Polytechnic University on 1 January 2002.

My working experience at Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English. I also have fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and can therefore work in mainland China.

Currently I am studying a B.A. in Management at the Semarang Polytechnic University, graduating in 2002. Subjects which I am studying that are relevant to the post of Management Trainee include Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Accounting , Marketing and Strategic Management.

My final year project is entitled Knowledge Management Practices in HK. Carrying out this project has improved my communication skills, my leadership skills and my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively. I have also learned how to run a project from the planning stage to its completion.

During my studies I have held the post of Executive in the Management Society. While leading and organising Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.

Working for Wong And Lim Consulting appeals to me because it has a good reputation and it provides excellent training. Your organisation produces a high-quality service, and I can contribute to this with my leadership skills and my ability to work under pressure.

I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the mobile phone number given above. I look forward to meeting you.


Yours sincerely


Your name


Application Letter Sample Manager Management Trainee
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Application Letter Sample / Application Letter Sample Management / Application Letter Sample Management Trainee dengan judul Sample application letter Management Trainee. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2009/02/sample-application-letter-management.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -