Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Job Application Letter for Marketing 3 | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Job Application Letter for Marketing 3

Application Letter for Marketing - Does the reader all the friend's friend has been able to make a Job Application Letter ? Well this time I will Share Job Application Letter in English for the friend's friend all the readers who want to work at a company in the field of marketing

Application Letter for Marketing


Jl. Setiabudi I No.15
Yogyakarta 565200
Phone: (0274) 25006666

February 15, 2006

Mr. Ronald M. Hutapea

Head of Human Resources Dept.

Museum Kerajinan Jakarta

Jl. Kesejahteraan No.54

Jakarta Selatan 12922

Dear Mr. Hutapea;

I am applying for a position with your museum as I feel my experience in developing a museum sales department will be of interest to you.

As my resume indicates, I held the position as Sales manager of PT. Indah Kriya for five years. In this capacity, I developed a mail order sales department and created a successful bookshop specializing in native crafts.

I expect to be in the vicinity of Jakarta in the first week of March. When could we arrange an interview for that time? As I am currently employed, I would appreciate this be kept in confidence.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.


Sincerely yours,


Bambang Suripto, SE


Application Letter for marketing in the English language is hopefully useful for all readers and friends is always for your success in your career

{ http://contoh-surat-lamaran-kerja.blogspot.com }
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori application letter dengan judul Job Application Letter for Marketing 3. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2012/04/job-application-letter-for-marketing-3.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -