Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Example Application Letter | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Example Application Letter

Personnel Department



Dear Sir,
Im seeing your fast growing organization and I heard that your company has a good reputation, so I would like to join with your company as Credit Marketing officer (CMO).

I am 29 years of age and I graduated from Mechanical Technique Faculty, Jenderal Achmad Yani University, Bandung, Majoring in Metallurgy.

I have an excellent health, high motivation, good communication skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty, integrity, I am ready to work hard, motorcycle, SIM C and highly motivated to works every where.

Hopefully, you could consider my Application and I am looking forward to hearing from you.


Yours faithfully,


Andi Sahari, ST



Application Letter Sample
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori application letter / Application Letter Sample / Job Application Letter dengan judul Example Application Letter. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2009/01/example-application-letter.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -