Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Application Letter | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Application Letter

14. Westbourne Grove,
London, W. 11
30th September 2006

The Personal Manager,
British Enterprises Ltd.
301 Marylebone High Street,
LONDON, W.1

Dear Sir,
The Employment Officer at North Kensington has told time that you have a vacancy for a clerical worker and I wish to apply for the post.

As you will see from the enclosed outline of qualifications I have just left the West London Comprehensive School where I obtained my C.S.E. in six subjects. As I have no previous office experience I would particularly like to work for your company where I understand I would be properly trained through your induction scheme.
Should my Application interest you I would be pleased to attend for interview any time that is convenient to you.


Yours faithfully


Rita


OUTLINE OF QUALIFICATIONS

Name : Rita Suherman
Date of Birth : 19th March, 1978
Address : 14. Westbourne Grove,
Education : West London Comprehensive
Examinations : Certificate of Secondary Education (2004)
English Language
English Literature
History
Art
Geography
Domestic Science
Training and Qualifications:
Typing and Audio-Typing, two evening a week at Paddington College for further Education
Present Speeds:
Typing….25 words per minutes
Hobbies and Interest:
Judo, Reading, Swimming, Cinema, Dancing, and Voluntary Work for Task Force
Referee:
Mr. J.M. Baxter (The Principle, West London Comprehensive School)
Dr. J. Hovenden (48 Westbourne Grove, London, W.




Application Letter Sample
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori application letter / Application Letter Sample / Job Application Letter dengan judul Application Letter. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2009/01/application-letter.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -