Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Application Letter Training | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Application Letter Training

To: Human Resources Department Santika Hotel


Santika Hotel – Jakarta


Re:
Application for Training from beginning of October 2009 to End of April 2010


Dear Sir/Madam,

At present I am a full time student at PPLP Dhyana Pura majoring in Hotel and Tourism Industry. My main subjects are Management in Room Division. As an Integrated part of my studies to make a training, I would be pleased if I could get the possibility to do this at your established and well known hotel

As I have seen, service orientation is a very important factor for the organization that turns Conrad Bali into a competitive player on the tourist market. I would like to see and learn how this is carried out and controlled and obviously will love to learn it with the best.


I am convinced that my skills are also a great value and advantageous for your organization. For your perusal, I am enclosing my resume.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hear from you soon


Sincerely Yours,

(Your Name)


Application Letter Training

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori application letter / Application Letter Sample / Job Application Letter dengan judul Application Letter Training. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2012/01/application-letter-training.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -