Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Sample application letter Accounting | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sample application letter Accounting

Application Letter Sample Accounting


Dear Sir/Madam,

Having recently graduated with a Bachelor of Economy from the University of Stekom, I am very interested in gaining an opportunity to use the skills I have developed in your well known hotel. I am interested in the area of Accounting. However, I would be willing to gain experience in any area you feel is suited to my skills and experience.

I am particularly proud of my academic achievements, having gained a credit average throughout my degree, especially given that I have been on the job training in a five star hotel. My most recent work experience was as an Assistant Accountant with Hilton Hotel where I took responsibility for checking the bill and payment.

Enclosed is a copy of my resume and academic transcript for your consideration. I would be very interested in meeting with you to discuss any possibilities and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,


Your name


Application Letter Sample Accounting
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Application Letter Sample / Application Letter Sample Accounting dengan judul Sample application letter Accounting. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2009/02/sample-application-letter-accounting.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -