Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Cover Letter of Application Education | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Cover Letter of Application Education

Education Cover Letter of Application


Leah Z. Baynes

123 Tavern Ct.
Charlottesville, VA 22903


March 3, 2008

Kenneth Lewis
Teachers Abroad
101 Alaska St. NW
Washington, DC 20007


Dear Mr. Lewis,

Thank you so much for your time this past Thursday while at the University of Virginia. I truly enjoyed the opportunity to interview with you. Despite my late start in the job search, I am quite interested in teaching abroad next year. I am very open to location, rural or city. I have enjoyed much international exposure throughout my life, spending three childhood years in Germany, several high-school summers in France, and traveling to various countries throughout Europe during my stay abroad as a college student. Thus, I am very versatile and adjust well to new situations.

I am highly motivated and very competent in my academic, athletic, and inter-personal skills. I understand the sense of commitment, hard work, sensitivity, and enthusiasm needed to work with children in the school and extra-curricular setting and I believe I would prove a valuable asset.

Again, I am very grateful for your time and attention. I am sending my resume, and also a Letter stating my intentions. My three letters of recommendation are being faxed as soon as possible. I hope you have a great time skiing in Austria and I look forward to perhaps running into you at the airport before boarding for Vienna!

Sincerely,



Leah Z. Baynes

Attachments: Resume, Letter

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Cover Letter / Cover Letter Examples / Cover Letter Format / Sample Cover Letter dengan judul Cover Letter of Application Education. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2011/11/cover-letter-of-application-education.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -