Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Motivativation letter for MSc degree application | Application Letter CV

Application Letter, Job Application Letter, Application Letter Sample, Cover Letter, Sample CV

My Zimbio
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Motivativation letter for MSc degree application



The purpose of this Letter is not only to describe my educational and professional background, but also to focus your attention on how motivated I am to start Master of Science program in Clinical Research Administration offered by the University of Liverpool. I strongly believe that both my educational background and four years experience in the clinical research field make me a very good candidate for the program.


I was graduated from York University (Toronto, Canada) in April 2004 with Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Two months after the graduation I joined Clinical Research training program offered by Kriger Research Center. During this training I got familiar with GCPs (Good Clinical Practices), obtained essential knowledge about clinical research field and its key players: Sponsor, CRO (Clinical Research Organization), CRA (Clinical Research Associate)/Monitor, PI (Principal Investigator), CRC (Clinical Research Coordinator), etc.


In 2004 my career in clinical research has began. Endpoint Research Ltd offered me one year contract as Clinical Research Associate I. My contract with Endpoint Research was extended once, so I spent two years with this company. During these two years I learned a lot about clinical research. I developed strong communication and leadership skills. During these two years I have realized that clinical research is a field that I want to work in for the rest of my life. With Endpoint Research Ltd I received a profound experience in a study site initiation, monitoring and close-out. I managed and visited study sites to ensure site compliance with a protocol and regulatory obligations. I learned how to document observations in reports and letters in a timely manner using approved business-writing standards. I became a professional in all aspects of the clinical research monitoring: source document verification, validation of CRF entries, query resolution, investigational product accountability, reconciliation and collection of the investigational product, study site evaluation and selection, Serious Adverse Events (SAE) report and documentation.


In August 2006 I signed a 6 months contract as Clinical Research Quality Manager with the small SMO (Site Management Organization) called Trial Management Group Inc. My role was to review and update company’s SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). I also developed training methods for PIs and CRCs and trained them on GCP conduct and SOPs. I conducted QA visits and special visits to assist sites to prepare for FDA audits and other regulatory bodies’ inspections.


In June 2007 I joined The Canadian Heart Research Center (The CHRC) as a Senior Clinical Research Coordinator. I found this position very useful for my development in the clinical research field because it gave me a chance to learn about clinical research from the other side. As CRA I new research from the side of sponsors (pharmaceutical or biotechnological companies), as a CRC I learned clinical research from the side of Principal Investigator.


I strongly believe that Master of Science degree will be a very strong and necessary addition to my career path. I see myself in the managerial position within clinical research field; however I think that I have to prepare myself to move forward to my goal. There is no doubt that Master of Science in Clinical Research Administration with the University of Liverpool is the right choice for me. I am very motivated to start this program.


Steady and successful personal and professional development can not be achieved without growing up educationally. Therefore, it is very important for me join the University of Liverpool.

George Tabulov


Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori application letter / Application Letter Sample / Job Application Letter dengan judul Motivativation letter for MSc degree application. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://applicationlettercv.blogspot.com/2011/10/motivativation-letter-for-msc-degree.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -